Ref.: Pat Bianculli
Autore: Pat Bianculli
Publisher: Cherry Lane Music
Serie : Guitar Instruction
The CD includes demonstration tracks
From tips on arranging and speed-picking, to the maintenance of your guitar (and you!) and beyond, "101 Tips and Tricks for Acoustic Guitar" is chock full of "unplugged" pointers to help everyone from the beginning student to the seasoned pro.
Here, you'll learn how to:
• evaluate a vintage guitar
• repair a crack in an emergency
• protect your guitar during air travel
• make your own bottleneck
• learn a flamenco strumming technique
• master the convex barre
• manage performance anxiety
• discover new performance venues
and much more.