Ref.: Erik Hawkins
Publisher: Berklee Press
Create awesome remixes on your home computer!
Berklee in the Pocket Remix is a handy refernce guide that will show you how you to harness all the power and possibilities of music software like Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, and Pro Tools to create and produce a professional remixes using your home studio.
• Basic equipment requirements
• Setting up your system
• Using Digital Audio Sequencers
• Building a sample library
• Legally using copyrighted music
• Tried and true production tricks and techniques
• Getting your remixes played at clubs and on the radio
As portable as your home studio, be sure to throw Remix in your laptop bag and refer to it wherever you set up shop