Drummers Collective-25th Anniversary Celebration & Bass Day 2002 (2 DVD)
- Autore AA.VV.
Publisher: Hudson Music
Running Time: 5 hours and 23 minutes!
On Sunday, November 24, 2002, Drummers Collective™, the world's premier drum school, celebrated its 25th anniversary with an incredible evening of music. This extraordinary two-DVD set features fantastic footage of this historic night of music, with performances by some of the most creative and influential drummers and bass players in the world: Steve Gadd & the Gadd Gang, Dave Weckl & the Dave Weckl Band, Horacio “El Negro” Hernandez, John Patitucci, Victor Wooten, Felix Pastorius, Steve Smith, and the Collective Faculty Ensembles.
Special DVD Features: alternate edits with the FootCam feature; rehearsal and sound check footage; artist interviews; one performance per artist; a photo gallery; web links and much more.
Includes a bonus audio CD at no extra charge with the following tracks:
1. Dave Weckl Band-Wake Up
2. Horacio “El Negro” Hernandez and John Patitucci with Oriente Lopez “Leap”
3. Steve Gadd and the Gadd Gang-Watching the River Flow
4. Victor Wooten-Peace Jam
5. Steve Smith-drum solo
6. Collective Faculty Ensemble #1-Monte Cristo
7. Collective Faculty Ensemble #2-Bopiando
8. Collective Faculty Ensemble#3- Bourban Street Parade
9. Steve Gadd and the Gadd Gang-Way Back Home