Ref.: Greg Horne, Shana Aisenberg
Publisher: Alfred Music
By Greg Horne and Shana Aisenber
Ukulele Book, DVD
Series: Alfred The Complete Ukulele Method
Starting with an easy-to-follow lesson on chord theory, it then covers several major areas of study, including grooves, the blues, playing melodies and chord-melodies, and even jazz!
Perform both the melodies and accompaniments for timeless classics like "Amazing Grace" and "Greensleeves." Then start jamming, as you learn to improvise using pentatonic scales. Greg Horne and Shana Aisenberg together with editor and video instructor Daniel Ho make learning easy and fun while you become a true ukulelist!
* Examples in easy-to-read TAB and standard music notation
* Songs and solos to practice
* Special ukulele strums and other right-hand techniques, such as fingerstyle and picking
* Left-hand techniques, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides
* Topics such as music theory, improvising, and how to practice
* Lessons on ukulele styles, including folk, Hawaiian, rock, blues, and more
This product is no longer in stock